Today is my 30th birthday! Wow, what a year it has been. So much has happened this past year!
I illustrated my first children’s book!
I participated in my first art festival (a small one :)).
I traveled to Ireland, Scotland, and Switzerland with friends.
I adopted a sweet lovey-dovey 12 year old cat named Maya from the humane society.
I moved from CA to Erie, PA to live near my grandmother.
And I’m super excited about my plans for next year! Here’s what I’m planning for another great year:
- Illustrate another children’s book
- Participate in the Erie Summer Festival of the Arts
- Sell my work in Art-o-mat art vending machine
- Get my cards, bookmarks, & prints in some small gift shops around the city
- Write & illustrate my own coloring book